We have a dream for the child
At Little Rose School, we strongly believe that the root cause and the solutions to every problem in our world lie within the four walls of a school. Every child in our school has the potential to positively contribute towards building a beautiful world for tomorrow.
How every child is educated in the formative years goes on to define the world’s future. This is a big responsibility for a school. And it requires the school to breathe a radically different culture. Chrysalis Systematic Change Programme is our first step forward in this direction.
How does this impact learning in our school?
- An inquiry-based approach supported by pedagogic research from across the world brings in a culture of thinking in the classrooms.
- Learning materials are designed to stimulate a child’s mind, encourage the child to think on their own and provides ample spaces for the child to express their thinking freely.
- Round-the-year ‘Continuing Professional Development’ enriches and equips the teachers with the knowledge, research, and pedagogy required for them to be facilitators of learning in the classrooms.
- The Learning Environment is no just a passive teaching space. But it is an emotionally safe space where every child feels free to think, explore, learn and express.
- The assessment in these grades is stress-free, unannounced and are designed to be truly ‘for learning’ and not just ‘of learning”.
- The regular reviews and reflection of school processes ensure every child engages joyfully in the process of learning.
We dream of a school where every child grows up to be a self-directed learner, independent thinker and a positive contributor to the world. Together with our teachers and parents, we are co-owning the vision to awaken the extraordinary Human Potential in every child.